Posts Tagged ‘personal (Relationship)’
- attended Coldplay’s VIVA LA VIDA concert,
- represented Malaysia for adidas Fitness Academy Summer / Spring ’09 in KL and adidas Fitness Academy Fall / Winter ’09 in Beijing,
- discovered life is so much fun with iPhone,
- launched www.ninieahmad.com
- awarded National Young Entrepreneur of The Year by HSBC
- got to wear designer gowns & hundred thousand ringgit timepieces under the direction of Malaysia’s best art director, make-up artist, photographer for 8-pages spread of TATLER Malaysia,
- commenced 27-minutes Headstand
- materialized my lifetime fantasy of being a SHAPE covergirl,
- launched http:beyoga.my (IMHO, one of the coolest websites I’ve ever seen)
- and started my own business
yet this is also the year that I chose to
- willingly stop writing advertorials
- happily cut my long hair short
- helplessly end my 2-year-old relationship with a wonderful and supertall someone 😦
So yes, 2009 was a really good year but..
then we came to the end.
I was tempted not to share personal matters (family, friends, housemates, relationship) here anymore. Looking back at TYI Diaries, it is not glamourous to have shared five relationships over a 4-year-old online diary that had been clicked by more than 600,000 visitors.
Yet, I can’t contain my excitement when there is another milestone worth celebrating – my current relationship turns exactly 20 months, today!
Whoever said we split up again?
Ahhh, it must have been Facebook twitting.
Offer honest love to ALL and universe will ensure we will be loved in return somehow.