Posts Tagged ‘Juliana Ibrahim’
I believe that
- it will be hard to love someone else when we don’t love ourselves wholeheartedly
- it will be painful to accept others’ flaws and weaknesses when we don’t acknowledge ours, and
- it is not going to be easy to take care of other living beings (cats included) if we can hardly take care of ourselves and our own health
Speaking of taking care, I was checking this picture captured during my best friend’s wedding last Saturday,
As I tried to protect her and her beautiful dress from being stepped on, I thought I look like I was doing a Chair pose (Utkatasana) with Rihanna singing “you can be under my umbrella, ella, ella..” at the background, ha ha!
Another almost similar photo was this priceless shot captured one Sunday morning in last August during my recreational basketball session,
I should have just sticked to yoga. And futsal. And hockey.
And isn’t my Julie‘s Luna Alyssa the cutest baby in the world?
Photos by Anna-Rina
At 13-month old, she is already half our height!
Take care, big love and promising January ahead.
What’s a better way to start a new year when
- you are given the honour to be the maid-of-honour for your bestfriend’s wedding on the first day of 2010?
- and when you see yourself with your other bestfriend (whom you were her maid-of-honour) gracing January issue of Harper’s Bazaar
For full interview, get your copy of January 2010 HARPER’S BAZAAR (M’sia)
My dearest Fara Dila,
Congratulations for bringing your relationship to another milestone. Having known (and having shared embarassing secrets with) you since we were 13, I am honoured to be a small part of your big day today!
My lovely Juliana,
Never have I met anyone who is only 43kg at her most pregnant and still looks smaller than me at six-months pregnant (yes, she was four-months along as time of shooting the article above)! My prayers go to for your second baby and I can’t wait to plan your baby shower again when you come back from Holland in February.
Nevertheless I have been a maid-of-honour for the SEVENTH time and that it’s not funny attending weddings and baby showers when I am single yet again, I am excited to witness more friendships rekindled, love celebrated and beautiful babies born in 2010.
Love and a blessed year.