Archive for December 2009
Last Sunday evening, I was at Alexis Bangsar catching up with my girl Nellie and killing time to catch Avatar 3D when Nellie caught this beautiful girl at a table across – sketching me!
I was over the top excited and happy, I never had anyone sketched or drawn me like a true likeness before!
And the result,
.. what do you think (with minimal inquiry on the other person, s’il vous plaît)?
- attended Coldplay’s VIVA LA VIDA concert,
- represented Malaysia for adidas Fitness Academy Summer / Spring ’09 in KL and adidas Fitness Academy Fall / Winter ’09 in Beijing,
- discovered life is so much fun with iPhone,
- launched www.ninieahmad.com
- awarded National Young Entrepreneur of The Year by HSBC
- got to wear designer gowns & hundred thousand ringgit timepieces under the direction of Malaysia’s best art director, make-up artist, photographer for 8-pages spread of TATLER Malaysia,
- commenced 27-minutes Headstand
- materialized my lifetime fantasy of being a SHAPE covergirl,
- launched http:beyoga.my (IMHO, one of the coolest websites I’ve ever seen)
- and started my own business
yet this is also the year that I chose to
- willingly stop writing advertorials
- happily cut my long hair short
- helplessly end my 2-year-old relationship with a wonderful and supertall someone 😦
So yes, 2009 was a really good year but..
then we came to the end.
My Yogilates class at BE Yoga was recorded and featured in 8tv Quickie last week!
Julie Woon of 8tv’s Blogger Boy fame and the latest addition to 8tv Quickie family did join the class as well.
For those who missed it (and my Minnie Mouse voice on tv), I will be a guest on 8tv again today but with Celebrity Chat this time around.
Celebrity Chat is aired LIVE on 8tv from 2 to 3pm and my slot is at 2.30 – 3.00pm today (Wednesday, 23 December).
See me today(?)!
Especially those from Shoes Shoes Shoes.
One of my recent purchase from them that never fails to collect compliments – is this pair of pretty pumps.
They also never fail to surprise me as they can look this scarlett red in bright daylight
Or this clementine orange at night / with camera flash!
Most of the time they look blood red with beautiful jade coloured stones, I could not feel and wear anything more Christmas-y than this!
Love, light and many healthy Christmas parties this week.
What happens when you put together
- a bunch of yoga freaks
- dress them in designer gowns
- make them wear RM36,000 to RM200,000 timepieces on their arms (and ankles)?
These pages of Malaysia TATLER December 2009, I’m afraid.
[ Photos are property of The Gardens Mall & TATLER Malaysia. Any reproduction of any kind (online, print, mention) must credit The Gardens & TATLER Malaysia ]
Dresses from M Women, watches from The Hour Glass (exclusively at The Gardens Mall)
Dresses by BCBG Max Azria, watches from Calibre (exclusively at The Gardens Mall)
LEFT – Dresses by Karl Ng (on Atilia) & Alvin Tay (on Ninie) , watches from The Hour Glass, RIGHT- Dress from Tang + Co, watches from Zurich Timepieces (exclusively at The Gardens Mall)
LEFT- Dresses from Guess by Marciano, watches from Zurich Timepieces, RIGHT – Dresses by Karen Millen, watches from Calibre (exclusively at The Gardens Mall)
Art direction by Joseph Teoh, make-up by Geraldine Wong, photography by Aaron Lee. All yoga personalities, arms, thighs and abs are from BE Yoga, Damansara Perdana.
Have a colourful, blessed and healthy New Year(s) ahead!