I celebrate every day. Every movement. Every breath.
On my 27th birthday yesterday, I managed to
- sing 27 karaoke songs (pranayama)
- stand on my head for 27 minutes (Sirsa asana)
I thank Almighty High Above for 27 years of life, breath, strength, clarity and light.
I promise You I will take good care of Your gifts lent to me; this mind, this body, these lungs, this spine, these lips, these hands
- by respecting my body enough to not simply dump anything in my mouth in the name of gluttony / to not have to kill other living being for my survival (Non-harming in any way – Ahimsa)
- by performing enough physical execise (Poses – Yoga Asana) to not let toxins and excessive fat govern my system
- by speaking only words of positive encouragements and truth to preserve your gift of truth (Truthfulness – Satya)
- by allowing my heart to let go of material things (Non-Possesiveness / Non-Greed – Aparighara) that do not help me be a better person / live longer (Inner contentment – Santhosha)
- by planting only positive thoughts in my head (Illumination – Tapas) to keep my whole system’s energy clear (Self-realization – Samadhi).
to hopefully be able to live another year in health, happiness and with Your blessing. Insya Allah.