I love KL more.
I only found three things to love about Beijing.
- They have the biggest adidas store in the world. Period.
- They have UNIQLO. Ok lah, Singapore has one too. I heard people are still queuing to pay there.
- They have H&M too. Singapore notchet.
I loved every bit of Shanghai but I didn’t feel the same about Beijing.
(Tennis dress: adidas by Stella McCartney)
For a city almost as modern and for a country as gigantic
- Less people seem to understand simple English in this part of China (and they hosted Olympics last year?)
- The weather was not cooooool. Literally! 38°C at 5 in the evening is not funny!
- They ban Facebook, Twitter, Blogger and WordPress. Hebat tak hebat.
No matter how idiotic the political scene seems, how slow internet connection we bear HERE, the bad weather (if you think KL is hazy, try China!) and the lack of highstreet shops I can definitely still live without – KL is still MY city to live.
(Baseball tee: adidas Originals Limited Edition)
Notice how I titled this entry as such instead of ‘I hate KL less’?
Constantly hating and complaining on things we are unhappy less happy about ARE tiring, don’t you think so?
If you are not happy in KL, move!
Can’t afford to move, help change!
Don’t know how to change, start by changing your attitude!
When we can be grateful of the things we already have, we’d be happier.